CDC Beclowns Itself, Admits it Randomly Posted on Website Unproven Guidance that COVID-19 Remains Suspended in Air

3 mins read


The CDC beclowned itself again today.
The radical politicized health organization admitted to randomly posting unproven guidance on the COVID-19 virus on their website.
What a disgrace!

This comes after a report last week that the CDC included 5,692 intentional injuries and poisonings in their total US coronavirus death count.

This follows a previous Gateway Pundit report that only 9,210 COVID-19 victims in the US died from the coronavirus alone. The rest involved patients with serious comorbidities.

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

TRENDING: FBI Agent Who Uncovered Weiner Laptop with Hillary’s Emails says FBI Leadership Told Him to Erase All of His Findings

This was such an egregious mistake today that the WHO actually called them out!
We need a new CDC!

CNBC reported:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Monday that it erroneously posted guidance that said the coronavirus spreads through airborne particles that can remain suspended in the air and travel beyond six feet.

The updated guidance, posted on the CDC’s website on Friday, also recommended that people use air purifiers to reduce airborne germs indoors to prevent the disease from spreading, according to Reuters.

“A draft version of proposed changes to these recommendations was posted in error to the agency’s official website,” the CDC said Monday. “CDC is currently updating its recommendations regarding airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). Once this process has been completed, the update language will be posted.”

Earlier in the day, the World Health Organization said it contacted the CDC about the guidance change.

The WHO had not seen any “new evidence” on airborne particles and was checking with the CDC to “better understand” the exact nature of the change, Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO’s health emergencies program, said during a news conference at the agency’s Geneva headquarters.





Source link

Previous Story

Scott Presler’s response to woman telling ANYONE who will listen she’s leaving her Trump-supporting husband is PERFECTION – twitchy.com

Next Story

GOP House candidate Kim Klacik claims voters with ‘Trump syndrome’ won’t admit support for her ‘out loud’

Latest from COMMENTARY

TRUTH RIGHT IN YOUR INBOX!!!
JOIN OVER 35,000+ PATRIOTS IN RECEIVING REAL, ACCURATE, AND AMERICAN-CENTRIC NEWS!
Become a patriot!
Stand up to power, stand up to the establishment, and join us in the fight against the mainstream media!
Close