Cash is flooding in and volunteers are rushing to sign up, thanks to Democrats’ never-ending crusade to impeach President Donald Trump, the Republican National Committee (RNC) says.
“The more Democrats smear President Trump, the more enthusiasm we see for him and his many accomplishments,” RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel said in a statement reported by The Los Angeles Times in an article explaining how Democrats’ put to impeach Trump has backfired.
The Washington Times details how, thanks to Democrats’ impeachment efforts, the Trump presidential campaign has:
- Raised $60.6 million in January
- Raised more than $525 million since the start of 2019
- Added one million new digital and direct-mail donors since impeachment began last September
- Trained 500,000 active volunteers
- Accumulated $200 million in cash on hand