President Donald Trump has been the victim, not the villain, ever since he began running for office, Constitutional Scholar and conservative commentator Mark Levin says.
Despite liberal claims, Trump is the one who has been repeatedly abused, Levin explains in a video segment from his LevinTV program he posted on Twitter:
Trump Is The Victim
It’s crucial to remember that Trump is the victim in the sham impeachment process, the illegal spying on his campaign, and smear job against him and his family.
Do you agree? Get LevinTV: https://t.co/ICZsTSuMg1 pic.twitter.com/hA4niKXw6U
— LevinTV (@LevinTV) February 17, 2020
“Keep in mind, who is the victim here: the president of the United States – Candidate Trump, President-Elect Trump, President Trump:
· “Who did they try to set up: Trump;”
· “Who did they try to take out: Trump;”
· “Who did they try to put in prison with a criminal investigation: Trump;”
· “Who did they lie about on campaign finance violation: Trump;”
· “Who did they lie about with this smear tactic with the Russia nonsense: Trump.”
Levin’s conclusion: “Trump is the victim!”